Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thank you!

This is just a quick note to thank all of you who have been reading my blog. I especially thank those of you who wrote the kind and encouraging words in your comments. You are all truly a blessing to me. I apologize for the long waits that you sometimes had to endure. I am a little embarassed that it took me nearly five months to complete the 30-part story.

Now, you may be interested to hear my next project. I am going to turn the "BBB" story into a book! I will spend the next month or two (or three, or four) polishing it up, supplementing it, and preparing it for possible publication. Then I will submit it to one of the major U. S. Orthodox publishers. How this will affect my blog, I am not sure. I have plenty of ideas for things to write about. The problem, as always, is finding time to put my ideas into writing. I will try to keep it going. Please keep me in your prayers.

May the Lord bless and keep you all!

7 comments:

James the Thickheaded said...

And from all of us readers, thank you for sharing. Good luck with the book project... may it be the first of many.

Paul said...

I will have to admit Fr. I was on the edge of my seat for extended periods of time. I think I lost some feeling back there. ;)

Very interested in the book ideas.

Tracy said...

I can only second what James said. Reading of your experiences has been a blessing. Good luck with the book...

J. Kotinek said...

Fr. James,

I've just caught up (read your last 3 installments tonight) and, like others, have been truly blessed to get to "hear" your story in a way that our short visits at coffee hour don't allow for.

Best wishes with the book project. I look forward to seeing the published product!

Jon Kotinek

fdr said...

Amen! I would reccomend it, thats for sure!

Saju Muthalaly said...

Where can one buy this book? Thanks

Fr. James Early said...

I'll let you know as soon as I finish it and get it published!

God bless,

Fr. James