Sunday, August 24, 2008

The One?

It's been a busy weekend, and I haven't had time to write the third part of my series on the three conflicts mentioned by St. Anthony. But since I really hate to go more than 48 hours without posting something, I thought I'd try something a little different. If this post offends you, I beg your forgiveness.

I know that some of you who read this blog do not even own a TV. Most of the rest of you probably don't watch TV much. And many of you reading this are outside the U. S. Because of this, I am guessing that most of you have not seen the following video, which was originally a TV commercial. No matter where you lie on the political spectrum, you cannot deny that it is really funny. Or can you? Let me know what you think of the video and/or the message that it is trying to convey.

May the Lord bless you, and again, forgive me if this offends you.


1 comment:

Clint said...

I have seen several people out there refer to him facetiously as "the messiah."

Funny - yes.

Sad - more so, I think...

It is not a good thing that anyone out there thinks that any politician (or anyone else for that matter) is a messiah...

We already have one of those.

But I did think it was funny.