Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back in the Saddle


Hi, everyone! We were finally able to get out today and to buy a new modem, so I just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know we are doing fine. Thankfully, our power came back on at about 6 PM on Sunday, only about 36 hours after it went out. We also have full phone service, and we were even able to buy quite a few groceries today! I don't have time to write anymore, but I'll write a fuller post today and let you know about our little adventure :-).


Special thanks go to Clint for the guest post. Please keep praying for all those (and there are millions) who are suffering in this area.



Fr. James

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Wow, your power is back! Ours isn't, so we decided to take a little trip to Nashville to visit my sister. Hopefully it won't be the two to three weeks that we were told! I'm so glad to hear everything is okay with y'all.