Thursday, October 9, 2008

Servanthood, Betrayal, and Love



At long last, the mp3 audio file of my Bible Study on the thirteenth chapter of St. John's Gospel is available for download. I still haven't figured out how to make it a podcast, but hopefully this will happen soon. For now, if you would like to listen to the study, here's what you need to do:


1. Go to my new Wordpress blog, which I set up just to host my audio files.

2. Place your cursor over the link "servanthood-betrayal-and-love-john-13" and a small window called a "snapshot" will pop up. The snapshot window will have a big "play" button in it.

3. Click on the "play" button, and voila! The lesson will play. However, the complete lesson is about 50 minutes long, and you may not be able to listen to it in one setting. If you would like to download the file so that you can listen to it later on your computer or on an MP3 player, do the following:


1. RIGHT-click on the link given in step 2. A menu will pop up.

2. Select "Save target as" and save the file.

3. Go to the folder where you saved the file, double-click it, and it should play.

I pray that this audio version of the Bible study will be a blessing to you. I will post more audio files in the near future.

May God bless you all.


2 comments:

Eddie said...

Now I'm even closer to being in 2 places at once. If only I can get Fr. Matthew to do a podcast once I start going to the Bible study again...

Good luck figuring out the rest of the technical details. Maybe this page will help: http://www.how-to-podcast-tutorial.com/21-podcast-hosting.htm#casualhobbyist

Fr. James Early said...

Thanks, Eddie. I'll check it out!