Friday, October 10, 2008

Tetelestai! It is finished!


Hallelujah! Thanks be to God!

Thanks to the help of my friend and parishioner Eddie Brega, I think I've finally done it. After trying for a week, I have finally succeeded in converting the audio files of my Sunday School classes into podcasts. If you would like to subscribe to them, click here. If, like most podcast listeners, you are using iTunes, click on "Add to iTunes" (right side of screen, blue type). The podcast should appear in your iTunes player soon, and new episodes will appear automatically as they appear. Or, if you prefer, click on one of the other podcatchers' buttons.

I pray that you will find these Bible studies helpful. Please do take the time to write a comment and let me know what you think of them. Or if you have any questions, be sure and ask.

5 comments:

Eddie said...

Worked like a charm!

Fr. James Early said...

Yes, Eddie, thanks to you! I appreciate your help!

Fr. Anthony Perkins said...

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Hello, Fr. James. Thanks for taking the time to put your Bible studies up. I've got the first one downloading now (as eddie wrote "worked like a charm!"). I went through this not too long ago myself.

Thanks also for the blog. Very useful.

-Fr Anthony Perkins
St. Michael UOC, Woonsocket RI
(we served as deacons together once at the Antiochian Village)

Fr. James Early said...

Hi, Fr. Anthony! Great to hear from you again! I'm also delighted to hear that you are a priest now too! I enjoyed serving with you at that Liturgy three years ago.

Fr. Anthony Perkins said...

Me, too.

I haven't been able to download all the podcasts - all but "The Son and the Spirit" just spin and eventually time out. Could be a problem on my end, though.

Happy name day!

Fr. anthony