Monday, May 31, 2010

We Must Never Forget...


to remember and honor those who have given all to preserve our freedom.  The above photo of a recent military funeral, which I stole from Byzantine, TX, reminds my of my father's funeral, which occurred almost six years ago.  Most of you have read my tribute that I wrote to my father and posted on this blog.  If you never have, please click here to read it.

Please also enjoy the following video, which is a tribute to World War 2 veterans like my father.  The video, featuring the beautiful WW2 standard We'll Meet Again, brought chills to my spine when I watched it.  Enjoy the video, and say a prayer for our fallen heroes.


1 comment:

charlene said...

Father James,
The video was beautiful. Thank you for the reminder to pray for our fallen soldiers. Your reminder also masde me think of our men that are at war today - those that will die, those that will be injured in body or in mind. May God be with all of them.
charlene